Our address: 12 East 49th Street, 18 floor, New York, NY 10017, USA
Data Protection Officer contact details: Mary Johns, firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
When registering on our site E-pr.online, we ask you to enter some personal information.
Personal information includes your name, billing address, email address, phone number, etc. Please note that we do not collect your credit card data. We use payment gateways to process your orders.
You have the option to withhold your personal information from us. However, in such instances, you will not have access to our products and services.
We gather information from you in two ways: when you sign up on our E-pr.online website or when you browse through a press release. Furthermore, there are certain types of data that we may collect automatically, even if you’re using E-pr.online as a guest user. This encompasses:
Device Information: We have the potential to acquire various details related to your device. This may involve the IP address of your computer, unique device identifiers, and other device identification codes. Additionally, we may gather information about your web browser, encompassing its type, language settings, operating system, and the country from which you access our platform. Moreover, we compile data on your interactions with our website. This includes tracking various aspects such as URLs visited, referring and exit pages, domain names, landing pages, and more. The information we gather extends to metrics like the number of clicks you make and the duration of your visits to our website, among other similar data points.
In an effort to enhance our services with location-specific features, E-pr.online also has the capacity to collect location information, which may comprise IP addresses and GPS data.
We don’t allow third-party service providers to use the information collected on our behalf. It can only be used to help us conduct and improve our services. E-pr.online does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties.
We can use any of the information gathered from you:
- to personalize your account;
- to provide customer services;
- to communicate with you on your account content, and to offer you new services and products;
- to improve E-pr.online services based on feedback provided by registered users;
- to inform registered users of E-pr.online news, updates, and other service information.
Once you have completed the registration process on E-pr.online, you may receive various types of correspondence from us. This correspondence encompasses transactional communications, such as verification and welcome messages, billing notifications, informative updates, reports, and similar notices. Additionally, you may also receive surveys or marketing communications that we believe could be of interest to you.
Your personal information security is a top priority for us. E-pr.online assumes all available safety standards to protect your personal data from theft, loss, or misuse. Unfortunately, no data transmissions or storages over the Internet are 100 percent secure. E-pr.online cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you submit to us. You admit that you do so at your own risk. You remain responsible for protecting your username and passwords over the Internet.
Executing your rights to data
The New York SHIELD Act grants you the authority to manage the accessibility of your data by entities like ours. A business subject to this law will be considered compliant with the SHIELD Act’s data security mandate if it establishes a data security program encompassing sensible administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, which may entail:
- Reasonable administrative safeguards: (i) designating one or more employees to coordinate the security program; (ii) identifying reasonably foreseeable internal and external risks; (iii) assessing the sufficiency of safeguards in place to control the identified risks; (iv) training and managing employees in the security program practices and procedures; (v) selecting service providers capable of maintaining appropriate safeguards, and requiring those safeguards by contract; (vi) and adjusting the security program in light of business changes or new circumstances.
- Reasonable technical safeguards: (i) assessing risks in network and software design; (ii) assessing risks in information processing, transmission, and storage; (iii) detecting, preventing, and responding to attacks or system failures; (iv) and regularly testing and monitoring the effectiveness of key controls, systems, and procedures.
- Reasonable physical safeguards: (i) assessing risks of information storage and disposal; (ii) detecting, preventing, and responding to intrusions; (iii) protecting against unauthorized access to or use of private information during or after the collection, transportation, and destruction or disposal of the information; (iv) and disposing of private information within a reasonable amount of time after it is no longer needed for business purposes by erasing electronic media so that the information cannot be read or reconstructed.
To execute your New York SHIELD Act rights please contact us via email at email@example.com. Please use the email you used to register in E-pr.online as we will have to perform a customer identification process. We’ll respond to your request within thirty calendar days. Please keep in mind that E-pr.online can retain customers’ personal data as well as additional documents for the purpose of preventing, detecting, and investigating by the competent authorities, possible money laundering, or terrorist financing.
To comply with regulatory requirements, a copy of the documents and customers' personal information will be stored in our system for a period of five years after the end of the business relationship with the customer or after the date of an occasional transaction.
In some cases, where we do not have reliable methods of removing your data, it will be automatically cleared within six months after the data retention period expires.
If a customer request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we reserve the right to refuse to act on the request or impose an administrative fee.
If you think your rights are not fulfilled properly, you can always contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are a small piece of information saved in your browser storage. They are used to improve the customer experience in pages and help third party services to work properly.
For any questions or concerns, please contact us at e-pr.online.
E-PR online Inc.,
12 East 49th Street, 18 floor, New York, NY 10017, USA