Our address: 28 Liberty Street, Floor 6, Room 652, New York, NY, 10005
Data Protection Officer contact details: Mary Johns, email@example.com
When registering on our site E-pr.online, we ask you to enter some personal information.
Personal information includes your name, billing address, email address, phone number, etc. Please note that we do not collect your credit card data. We use payment gateways to process your orders.
You may choose not to disclose your personal data to us. But in that case, you won’t be able to use our products and services.
We collect data from you when you register on our site E-pr.online or look through a press release. We may also automatically collect certain data even when you use E-pr.online as a guest user. This includes:
Device data. We may collect your computer IP address, unique device identifiers, and other device IDs. We may also gather your browser data, its type, language, OS, country of access, etc. Other types of collected data include the ways of interaction with our website. We collect the information on various URLs, referring and exit pages, domain names, landing pages, etc. The collected data may also include the number of clicks and the amount of time you spend on our website, and other similar information. E-pr.online may also collect the location information (IP addresses, GPS data, etc.) to improve our service with location-sensitive features.
We don’t allow third-party service providers to use the information collected on our behalf. It can only be used to help us conduct and improve our services. E-pr.online does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties.
We can use any of the information gathered from you:
- to personalize your account;
- to provide customer services;
- to communicate with you on your account content, and to offer you new services and products;
- to improve E-pr.online services based on feedback provided by registered users;
- to inform registered users of E-pr.online news, updates, and other service information.
After you’ve registered to E-pr.online we may send you transactional letters. This includes verification and welcome letters, billing notifications, advice messages, reports, and others. We may also send you surveys or marketing notices that we think may interest you.
Your personal information security is a top priority for us. E-pr.online assumes all available safety standards to protect your personal data from theft, loss, or misuse. Unfortunately, no data transmissions or storages over the Internet are 100 percent secure. E-pr.online cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you submit to us. You admit that you do so at your own risk. You remain responsible for protecting your username and passwords over the Internet.
Executing your rights to data:
New York SHIELD Act gives you the right to control what data about you can be accessed by companies like us. A covered business will be deemed to be in compliance with the SHIELD Act’s data security requirement if the business implements a data security program that includes reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, such as:
- Reasonable administrative safeguards: (i) designating one or more employees to coordinate the security program; (ii) identifying reasonably foreseeable internal and external risks; (iii) assessing the sufficiency of safeguards in place to control the identified risks; (iv) training and managing employees in the security program practices and procedures; (v) selecting service providers capable of maintaining appropriate safeguards, and requiring those safeguards by contract; (vi) and adjusting the security program in light of business changes or new circumstances.
- Reasonable technical safeguards: (i) assessing risks in network and software design; (ii) assessing risks in information processing, transmission, and storage; (iii) detecting, preventing, and responding to attacks or system failures; (iv) and regularly testing and monitoring the effectiveness of key controls, systems, and procedures.
- Reasonable physical safeguards: (i) assessing risks of information storage and disposal; (ii) detecting, preventing, and responding to intrusions; (iii) protecting against unauthorized access to or use of private information during or after the collection, transportation, and destruction or disposal of the information; (iv) and disposing of private information within a reasonable amount of time after it is no longer needed for business purposes by erasing electronic media so that the information cannot be read or reconstructed.
To execute your New York SHIELD Act rights please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the email you used to register in E-pr.online as we will have to perform a customer identification process. We’ll respond to your request within thirty calendar days. Please keep in mind that E-pr.online can retain customers’ personal data as well as additional documents for the purpose of preventing, detecting, and investigating by the competent authorities, possible money laundering, or terrorist financing.
To comply with regulatory requirements, a copy of the documents and customers' personal information will be stored in our system for a period of five years after the end of the business relationship with the customer or after the date of an occasional transaction.
In some cases, where we do not have reliable methods of removing your data, it will be automatically cleared within six months after the data retention period expires.
If a customer request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we reserve the right to refuse to act on the request or impose an administrative fee.
If you think your rights are not fulfilled properly, you can always contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at email@example.com.
Cookies are a small piece of information saved in your browser storage. They are used to improve the customer experience in pages and help third party services to work properly.
For any questions or concerns, please contact us at E-pr.online.
28 Liberty Street, Floor 6, Room 652,
New York, NY, 10005